|NZDAC Home||Venue||Forms and Files||Results||Trophy Book||Flygility|
- NZDAC 2021 Info
- UPDATED Schedule of Events
- Our amazing Judges - Please note Meredith Evans can no longer join us. We have Libby Elery and Graeme Jefferies joining the team of judges.
Entries will not be re-opened for this event. However, as the schedule has changed, some modifications to existing entries will be permitted, provided the modifications do not result in additional entry costs.
Changes to entries will not result in a change to splits, prize and ribbon allocations. These figures will remain as of the original closing date of 31st August 2021.
All changes to events, must be requested no later than 30th September 2021, and emailed to email@example.com
What CAN you change on your entries?
- If you were previously entered, for example, in Starters 1 and 2, but not starters 3, but because of the new schedule you are now able to only do Starters 2 and Starters 3, you can change your Starters 1 entry to a Starters 3 entry.
- If you were previously entered, for example, in Intermediate 1, Intermediate 2, Novice 2 and Novice 3, you could change this entry to be Novice 1, Novice 2, Novice 3, and Intermediate 1.
- If you have, for example, DogA that is entered in Starters 1, Starters 2 and Novice 1, and DogB that is entered in Starters 1, Starters 2, Novice 1, Novice 2, Novice 3, you can change DogA’s entry to be Starters 1, Starters 2, Novice 1, Novice 2, and DogB’s entry to Starters 1, Starters 2, Novice 2, Novice 3.
- If you have, for example, a dog that is entered in Starters 1, Starters 2, Starters 3, Novice 1, Novice 2, Novice 3 and you feel that 6 runs is too many now, over the course of 3 days, you can remove a couple of classes and you will get a refund for these.
What CAN'T you do?
- If you are entered, for example, in Starters 1, Starters 2, you cannot change your entries to include Starters 3, as this will incur additional costs
- If you have a dog that was not previously entered in a class, you cannot now include them. This is not negotiable
- If you have a dog that was eligible for Starters/Novice on 31st August, but between 31st August and 30th September, have won up a grade, you cannot change your entries to be Novice/Intermediate. The eligibility criteria remain as of 31st August.
Refunds for all classes that have been removed from the schedule will be processed automatically within the next few weeks. This inludes AD, ADX, Agility Champ of Champs, Jumpers Champ of Champs.
All other refund requests, including refunds for camping/day tents, and withdrawal from events, must be submitted using the refund request form (link above) to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 30th September 2021, and will be processed accordingly within a couple of weeks following. Please be patient.
If you are pulling out of the event completely or can no longer attend the event, you are entitled to a full refund including registration fee.
If you are pulling out of some events, you are entitled to a full refund for those events only, and your registration fee will remain.
After 30th September 2021, all standard show refund criteria will apply.
PLEASE NOTE!!!! Once a refund request has been received, the events you have pulled out of are binding. You cannot later change your mind and ask them to be put back in, EVEN if this is prior to 30th September 2021. Once you are out you are out, so please think carefully when requesting changes.
There are no refunds on merchandise. All purchased merchandise will be available to those that purchased it.
Camping and Day tent requests will re-open until 30th September 2021.
All new camping and day tent registrations, along with any changes to these, need to be completed on the form above and emailed to the camping email address above.
Gates will open for campers between 7:30pm and 8:30pm on Thursday 2nd December. Due to a rugby game being held on the grounds which finishes at 7:30.
There will be temporary parking allocated for campers and motorhomes to park up until access to the grounds is opened. There is a map attached below to show this area.
All campers must be off site by 10am Monday 6th December.
Pay for 3 nights camping and the 4th night (Sunday night) is free!!
This will be available closer to the event.
- Cromwell 2019
- Manfeild 2018
- Kihikihi 2017
- Rakaia 2016
- Tokoroa 2015
- Gore 2014
- Bulls Agility 2013 4 MB
- Bulls Flygility catalogue 20131.5MB
- Cambridge 2012
- Christchurch 2011
- Taupo 2010
- Dunedin 2009
- Feilding 2008